Bringing your dog to doggy day care in Yarraville at our Urban Paws Dog Day Care Centre has many positive benefits for you and your dog.
Not only can you feel comfortable to go to work or out and know that your dog is being cared for well in your absence, there are a myriad of positives specifically for your dog when he or she goes to day care, whether it’s for a couple of hours, a whole day, or on a regular basis.
The Benefits of Dog Day Care Include:
- Reduced Boredom. A bored dog can be a destructive dog. With dog day care, there is no time for boredom and your home and garden will be much better off for it. It also removes issues like barking which annoys neighbours.
- Alleviates Separation Anxiety. Many dogs don’t cope when their master or mistress is absent, especially if they are left alone. Loneliness leads to anxiety, depression and unwanted behaviours. The company of other people and other dogs is the antidote to this!
- Provides Routine including Exercise. Too many of us are too busy or tired after work to exercise our dogs properly. Dog day care takes this responsibility on for you and at the end of the day you come home with a tried, happy dog who is thrilled to see you yet ready to relax.
- Playtime at dog day care allows your dog to express normal canine behaviour in a fun environment with other dogs. Dogs develop friendships just like humans do.
- The right dog day care centres offer a safe, well supervised environment for your dog. Yards and play areas are secure, dogs are grouped according to compatibility, and all dogs are continuously monitored closely.
- Human Contact. Dog really is man’s best friend, and he thrives on human company. Dog day care means your dog need not spend the day alone while you are out nor need he be locked up if you are entertaining and can’t have him join you. Dog day care staff interact with the dogs in their care, offering cuddles, pats, treats, and playtime.
Urban Paws Dog Day Care in Yarraville offers your dog a safe, fun, and healthy environment in which to socialise, exercise, and be supervised and taken care of while you work or see to other commitments. Our centre offers both indoor and outdoor areas and your dog will be assessed and placed with other suitable doggy companions. Choose Urban Paws for the ultimate happiness and wellbeing of your dog – whether on a casual or more regular basis. We even offer a pet taxi service! Check out our website to discover more…